PC-Lint Wizard is a free and open-source GUI-based tool designed to facilitate setting up and maintaining Gimpel’s PC-Lint source code analysis tool for your projects.
PC-Lint Wizard is written using the Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual Basic 2010.
- Easy to use GUI tool.
- Configure global Lint settings.
- Create individual compiler profiles.
- Set up Lint for your project by dragging and dropping files and folders with recursive folder searching.
- Files and folders are saved as relative file paths, so that Lint can still be run if you change your project location or check it out of source control.
PC-Lint Wizard can be downloaded from the project’s SourceForge page.
- Download PC-Lint Wizard v0.1.2 Setup File.
- Download PC-Lint Wizard v0.1.2 zipped (no install needed).
If you have any problems, post them on the SourceForge PC-Lint Wizard Forums.